Hey guys! It is Prom and Formal season and I’m excited to shared a makeup tutorial perfect for these events! In the past, my prom makeup tutorials have been the most viewed videos on my channel so I thought it was only fitting to make another one since you all loved the others! As the years go on, my makeup techniques get better and better so it is really interesting to see the differences in the past videos (Prom 2014 Video, Prom 2015 Video).
This year I have linked all the products so that it is super easy for you all to achieve this look!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Free Foundation Primer Pore Minimizing
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Concealer
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation Color 173-Y445
- SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Flawless Airbrush
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer Nw35
- Dermablend Loose Setting Powder
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade, Dark Brown
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan Creme Brulee
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Switch By Vera Mona Brush Cleaner
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan Latte
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan Cocoa Bear
- Mooning Super Shock Shadow Colourpop
- Mica Beauty Mineral Eye Shadow, Ambience
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Lashes Vegas Nay by Eylure – Grand Glamor
- Milani Baked Bronzer, Soleil
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadow Pink Brown
- NARS Blush Outlaw
- Dermablend Set + Refresh Spray
- Ofra Beverly Hills Highlighter
- Nyx Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.