I like to look like a bum the day before a big event. The reason is that if people see you a bum one day, then the next day at the event, you’ll be even more stunning . This is just a theory I have though. So tomorrow is Prom but today I had to go to school so I tried rocking the “I just rolled out of bed” look. But this doesn’t mean you don’t have to be a little bit presentable. I didn’t use any heat on my hair, I wore an oversized comfy sweatshirt, my lululemon cropped leggings, and my nike tennis shoes. More importantly, I kept my makeup natural. I’m one of those girls that can’t go to school without makeup on, not because I’m ashamed of my skin, but just because I love doing my makeup in the mornings! It’s like my caffeine, so I think I would just be sad if I didn’t do my everyday routine of sitting on my vanity chair and applying my makeup while feeling like a princess!
- I did my basic foundation, which is the Mac Studio Fix Fluid in the shade NW35.
- Then matted my face with my Bare Minerals powder.
- I applied a bright pink blush from NARS.
- Lastly for my face, I highlighted my cheekbones with Soft & Gentle by Mac. This is my holy grail. For those days you don’t want to do alot of makeup, this product gives the prettiest glow!
- Then I just applied mascara, I’m in love with the Roller Lash by Benefit! It gives super long lashes while giving them volume too.
I love the natural look, but I also love playing around with my makeup in the morning.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.