Hey y’all! I uploaded a Boohoo Try On Haul and wanted to make a blog post with the links to all the outfits. But I also wanted to give a little review on Boohoo as a whole. If you go on Boohoo.com you might think it looks like one of those scam websites that send you an item that looks nothing like the picture, but I can assure you it is nothing like that!
These are just a few of the outfits I got.
Boohoo.com has been having 50% off sales pretty much every day! I thought they only had the sale going on for Memorial Day weekend, but I have checked back on the site since, and it has said 50% off every single time! Now let me tell you a little secret… at the top of the site, it has a countdown until “the sale ends”, but it actually just starts again. The countdown widget is a marketing scheme to get you to buy their apparel faster making you think you won’t get the sale if you don’t make the purchase fast enough. SO DON’T RUSH!
The only other setback is that I think the warehouse is in UK, so even though my shipping said 5 days, it took about 10! So if you’re shopping for a specific event coming up soon, I recommend paying for the faster shipping or just buying way in advanced. I personally don’t mind waiting an extra 5 days because it is worth the wait- at least it isn’t a month like some other sites!
Overall, the quality of these clothes are unbeatable for the price, that is if you get it with the discount!
- Red One Piece
- Off Shoulder Flute Sleeve Boho Shift Dress
- Blue Tie Dye Elastic Waist Maxi
- Black and White Vertical Off The Shoulder Striped Playsuit
- Yellow Off The Shoulder Crepe Playsuit
- Mia Wrap Black and White Horizontal Striped Capped Playsuit
- Red Embroidered Tassel Playsuit
- Uneven Raw Hem Jean Skirt
- Oversized Bleached Black T-Shirt
- Black and Gray Striped Cross Front Bodysuit
- Gingham Mini Skirt
- White Flowy Bandeau & Flare White Two Piece Set
- Black Satin Night Shirt
- White Envelope Skort
- Burnt Orange Two Piece Set
- White and Muted Blue Tassel Tunic
- Tan Lace Trim Woven Cami