I like to look like a bum the day before a big event. The reason is that if people see you a bum one day, then the next day at the event, you’ll be even more stunning . This is just a theory I have though. So tomorrow is Prom but today I had to go to school so I tried rocking the “I just rolled out of bed” look. But this doesn’t mean you don’t have to be a little bit presentable. I didn’t use any heat on my hair, I wore an oversized comfy sweatshirt, my lululemon cropped leggings, and my nike tennis shoes. More importantly, I kept my makeup natural. I’m one of those girls that can’t go to school without makeup on, not because I’m ashamed of my skin, but just because I love doing my makeup in the mornings! It’s like my caffeine, so I think I would just be sad if I didn’t do my everyday routine of sitting on my vanity chair and applying my makeup while feeling like a princess!
- I did my basic foundation, which is the Mac Studio Fix Fluid in the shade NW35.
- Then matted my face with my Bare Minerals powder.
- I applied a bright pink blush from NARS.
- Lastly for my face, I highlighted my cheekbones with Soft & Gentle by Mac. This is my holy grail. For those days you don’t want to do alot of makeup, this product gives the prettiest glow!
- Then I just applied mascara, I’m in love with the Roller Lash by Benefit! It gives super long lashes while giving them volume too.
I love the natural look, but I also love playing around with my makeup in the morning.